Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A LITTLE FALL DECORATION

i AM JOINING MARTY AT http://www.astrollthrulife for TABLETOP TUESDAY. I HAVE STARTED DOING A LITTLE FALL DECORATING. DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO MY KITCHEN ISLAND IN THE BACKGROUND- I TRY NOT TO- WHEN I AM DOING A PROJECT IT IS A JUNK MAGNET!NOTICE THE LAMP? it was just a plain shade, but i had this beaded headband and it fit around the top perfectly- i think it kind of dresses it up a little-now why i ever thought of doing that i don't know! I LOVE THIS TABLE, THE TOP IS METAL AND IT FITS DOWN OVER THE CLOTH- IT IS HEAVY! I SHOULD HAVE STRAIGHTENED THE SKIRT BUT OH WELL! THIS LAMP IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES- I SEEM TO REALLY LIKE MONKEYS AND CAMELS AS I HAVE THEM EVERYWHERE- NOTICE THE MONKEY TOWEL HANGING ON THE SIDE OF THE ISLAND? GO VISIT MARTY AND SEE ALL OF THE OTHER TABLE TOPS FOR THIS WEEK- THEN YOU JOIN IN NEXT WEEK- I WANT TO SEE YOURS TOO!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

xinex said...

Nice! I love the color of the table skirt and the material...Christine

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your table and the vignette. Your lamp is stunning and the shade is perfect. You really have arranged such a pretty table top. Very interesting and such lovely eye candy. Love it. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

So pretty-That table is truly one of a kind-I love it-the camel and monkey too! Claire at rosegirls3.blogspot.com