Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY SWEETHEARTS

THESE ARE MY SWEETHEARTS,EVEN THOUGH AT TIMES THEY DRIVE ME TO DISTRACTION-JUST LIKE CHILDREN! HA HA!
SADIE IS SO FAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOWLING BALL WITH LEGS-POOR DARLING. THE FUNNY THING IS SHE EATS LESS THAN THE OTHERS . IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS A GROWTH ON HER SIDE, BUT IT'S JUST A ROLL OF FAT. SHE IS STRETCHING AND YAWNING IN THIS PICTURE. OH SHE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART THOUGH-LOVES EVERYONE. I AM JOINING DEBBIE'S NEBIE PARTY AT http://www.debbie-debbiedoos/  STOP BY AND MEET SOME NEW BLOGGERS.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

They are very comical...I love that last picture, made me laugh out loud! Enjoy the party. XO

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great pictures! Your dogs are SO cute! Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm glad to have found yours and am now following.

Have a great day!
Pam

Unknown said...

Oh but she is cute. Our Bella is a bit over weight as well. She looks like a ottoman with legs. She spends a lot of her time with my son and he shares his snacks with her.
What breed of dog is she? She is just so cute.
Traci

Donnie said...

What sweet babies you have. Happy Valentine's Day.

Daniella said...

I have a mini red dapple dachshund!!! He isn't fat though, YET! He is only 6.
he is awesome, as I'm sure yor puppies are!! And yes, he too drives me crazieer than the kids sometimes!!
I'm here from Debbies Party!
Glad to meet you!
xxDanielle

Kathy said...

Great puppies you have my heart! Coming from Debbie's party isn't it fun?

xinex said...

Cute sweethearts, Vicky! It sure is so nice outside. I have been too busy inside unpacking but hopefully starting tomorrow, I can play outside too. Although, I started taking out the plants from the garage....Christine

Karen said...

Hi thanks for visiting,Sorry to hear your Goodwill is not up to par. Your fur babies are too cute! Thanks for following I'm now following you.